10 April 2007

An Advise

"To be more professional by speaking up like an adult."
An advise received from my dear dear friend. Admitted. I am immature and childish. Never ever show my professional to others especially in front my friends. I am doubtful on my professional as well.

I am on the crossroad right now. I stop here and puzzle. I have been choosing the most suitble job for around half year. After half year, I question myself. "Do I get any?" "No!" I can hear the answer from my heart. What caused me drag for so long? Am I too choosy? Am I putting too high expectation on myself? Agree, I am choosy and I am putting too much expectation, not myself but the salary and position.

Is it necessary to enter banking industry? No answer. Am I only suitable for banking? I still can be marketer, analyser, and even insurance agent. But what am I waiting? I just waiting for my lovely banking job. This trouble me. I had been applying so many banking job, but all ike a stone droped into the sea. No one shows any interest in me. Should I stop for it all? Forgo my persistence.

Lost direction and confidence. Should I further my belief? I am ambitious to succeed in life! Can I? Again, I am doubtful on my ability.

He said, "If you narrow your choices, indeed you limit your ownself potential." Potential? To understand own weaknesses then you will clear on your strengths. I can see tons of my weaknesses but none of my strength. I am not limit myself but is I cannot sense my potential. My dear friend, you misunderstood me. Maybe I am frighten of the outside world and choosed to stay in the safety net.

I know, Buddha will show me the correct direction eventhough I am lost now. Thanks, I still have Buddha in my heart. I believe I'll proceed to my future under Your guidance. Thanks my dear friend, I'll be strong. Thousand of thanks for your advises.

2 comments:

rootified said...

there's a lot of financial institutions offering jobs now leh.

roy always ask us go investment bank nowadays. said it's the booming industry. maybe u should try there too. :D

said...

Thx for ur advise ya...
Errmm... Actually I am specialize in loan processing only. Therefore my prospect is verr limit. Maybe I should think widely as what my friend's advised. I met Roy this afternoon, but unable to discuss all these with him. We'll go for tea next week, join us if you don't mind. Give me a call ya. I'll be in Melaka for the moment. :)